Underhero is a 2D side-scroller RPG adventure game with timing-based combat. It tells an intriguing and mysterious story, full of silly characters brimming with personality, quirky dialogue, and lots of weird humor.
Underhero Dark Maze
Inspired by Paper Mario games and RPGs in general, it tells the story of a world where the chosen hero has failed and an underling of the main villain takes his place as the new “hero”.
Join Elizabeth IV and a little Masked kid in a journey across the Chestnut Kingdom to once again, defeat the evil Mr. Stitches! Meet friends, foes and other weird characters in the mysterious world of Underhero.
…Wait, once again!?
The Game Includes:
– A sidescrolling RPG adventure full of beautiful pixel art and cartoony aesthetics.
– Turn-based combat with a twist: there are no turns! Use your reflexes to evade, and your timing to attack or parry! We call it timing-based combat.
– Level ups let you choose between three options! HP, attack and stamina! Choose wisely…
– Enemies consider you their ally, so talk to them in-battles!
– Critical hits occur when you hit an enemy with the beat of the music, not randomly! Groovy~
– You want to escape a tough battle? Bribe your enemies!
– A wonderful original soundtrack composed by Stijn van Wakeren.
– Explorable worlds sprinkled with many hidden secrets.
– Mini games!
– Puzzle elements.
– Some good old platforming.
– Fun and intense boss battles!
– A satire of RPG tropes.
– A story shrouded in mystery, with many twists and turns…
Underhero Masked Kid
R/underhero: Welcome to the official Underhero subreddit. Here you can see Theories, Fan-art, Updates and more. Join the official Underhero - Paper. A: Underhero is a completely original game and its name comes from combining 'Underling' and 'hero'. It has no relation with other games that contain 'Under' in their name! Q: What platforms is Underhero for? A: Windows, Mac, Linux, Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One. Q: Where do I buy Underhero? A: Steam - GOG - Gamejolt - itch.io - Switch - PS4. Underhero is an RPG-platformer where the chosen hero has failed, and an underling of the evil king reluctantly takes his place as the new hero. Use timing-based combat to defeat enemies as you venture across the land, face off against quirky bosses, and save.
Minimum System Requirements:
Defend your crypt download free. OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core i3 / AMD Quad-Core Processor A6
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 512MB VRAM, EVGA GeForce 210 DDR3, ASUS AMD HD 5450, Intel HD Graphics 2000
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible