One of my favorite things about watching new game trailers is reading people’s comments. Unknown worlds email.
This is a complete list for loot, resources and documents found on the 'Thief' difficulty. 67 items totaling 1065 The Bank Heist/Lootlist Thief Wiki Fandom FANDOM.
- Thief: the bank heist dlc. 8.2; rate this game rate this game twitch streams stats & facts discussions released: feb 28 2014 thief: the bank heist dlc. 8.2; rate this game rate this game.
- Thief: Bank Heist DLC The famous Stonemarket First Bank is known to be unbreachable.but not to all. As the Master Thief, infiltrate the City's most secure location to retrieve the coveted Hudnall family's necklace an item all local thieves are desperate to get their hands on.
- The famous Stonemarket First Bank is known to be unbreachablebut not to all. As the Master Thief, infiltrate the City’s most secure location to retrieve the coveted Hudnall family’s necklace an item all local thieves are desperate to get their hands on.
- Use multiple heist thief robbery acts and loot the entire city banks or houses in robbery interactive game of thief simulator.
If you’ve never bothered to read the treasure trove you’ll find on places like YouTube, then good for you; you’ve just saved yourself a lot of wide mouthed shock, confusion, and sadness. This goes doubly for many of the Thief games’ more ardent fans, aka, nutcases. They’ll pick apart just about anything, including the lack of zombies… in a bank heist level.
This isn’t 100% like Thief 2!!! Wah, Wahh Wahhhhh!!!!
I’m going to stop complaining about people’s complains and instead show you the focus of today’s show: a trailer showing off a pre-order exclusive level for Thief called – quite appropriately – The Bank Heist. If you ask me, Eidos really outdid themselves with the creative title here. In any case, check it out…
If it looks like a Thief game and quacks like a Thief game, is it really a Thief game? I’m really not sure, and that’s kind of the beauty of the whole thing. Much like the scientific method, I’m not even pretending to know what this un-released game is going to be like when it’s finally released early next year. Does it look promising? Sure, I think so. The style matches the original games faithfully, and the refined movements and sneaking mechanics look great, but I won’t truly know until I play it for myself.
I think that’s supposed to be a camera above the vault, but it sure looks like a drill. I really can’t think of anything more terrifying than a camera that literally drill into you.
Man, such bullshit… how could they have removed the fucking zombies? This game is ruined!
Here are the official details, straight from the zombies mouth. It’s a shame this is a pre-order bonus (I’ll never pre-order a game, ever), but I’m guessing they’ll end up releasing it to everyone a mere 2 months later as is standard practice for all game companies that value making money.
Thief The Bank Heist
As the Master Thief, infiltrate the City’s most secure location, Stonemarket First Bank, to steal a coveted family heirloom called the Star of Auldale. To this day, this heavily guarded and treacherous place remains impregnable, but that’s about to change…
- A challenging mission that will put your thieving skills to the test.
- Outsmart security measures found exclusively in this mission
- Search for the Bank’s unique loot and many other secrets
- A true homage to the Bank mission in Thief II: The Metal Age.
- The Bank Heist will be available for Thief pre-orders made ahead of the February 25, 2014 launch.
The Bank Heist will be available for Thief pre-orders made ahead of the February 25, 2014 launch.
Thief The Bank Heist Review
So, what do you think? I’ve posted up quite a bit of Thief material over the last year, and I’m waiting with baited breath to hear what you think about the game so far. Feel free to leave me a comment below, just like YouTube. Actually, hopefully not exactly like on YouTube.
Read these next:
Strategies For Online Betting