- The Basement Collection Aether
- Basement Steam
- The Basement Collection Achievement Guide
- Basement Cheats
The Basement Collection. Global Achievements% of all players. Total achievements: 53 You must be logged in to compare these stats to your own 42.5%. I Get XXX points in one playthrough in Grey Matter. 41.9% 'Oh, hello' Make progress through the main game in Time Fcuk. The Basement Collection is said to be loaded with plenty of extras. What motivated you to create so much bonus content? I’m a fan of collections. I got the Mario History one, and I was so. The Basement Collection is a compilation of Edmund McMillen 's Flash games released on August 31, 2012. The games were remade with added features and music tracks. The Basement Collection. Video Game Add a Plot » Writers: Tyler Glaiel (developer), Edmund McMillen (developer) Added to Watchlist. Add to Watchlist.
|The Basement Collection|
|Platform(s)||Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux|
|Release||August 31, 2012|
The Basement Collection is a compilation of Edmund McMillen's Flash games released on August 31, 2012. The games were remade with added features and music tracks.
The games in the collection include:
- Triachnid (2006), a physics spider simulation game
- Coil (2008), an experimental game
- Meat Boy (2008), a Super Meat Boy predecessor
- Aether (2008), a space adventure game
- Grey-Matter (2008), an anti-shooter game
- Spewer (2009), a liquid physics platform game
- Time Fcuk (2009), a dark puzzle game
Unlockable content includes:
The Basement Collection Aether
- The Lonely Hermit (2001), a child's story (unlocked by completing Triachnid)
- AVGM (2009), an experimental 'Abusive Video Game Manipulation' joke mini-game (unlocked by completing Coil)
- Meat Boy (map pack) (2008), the Meat Boy game with different maps (unlocked by completing Meat Boy)
- The Box, scans of Edmund McMillen's art at 3–5 years-old that were found in a box kept by his grandmother (unlocked by completing Aether)
- Thicker Than Water, a 65-page virtual comic about Edmund McMillen's childhood (unlocked by completing Spewer)
- The Chest, eight years of drawings from Edmund McMillen's sketchbooks (unlocked by completing Time Fcuk)
Additionally, under steamapps/common/basement/moregames, four other games can be found:
- Carious Weltling (2003)
- Clubby the seal (2004), a side-scrolling action game
- Carious Weltling 2 (2005)
- Dumpling (2005)
Most of the content was previously published at Newgrounds:
- The Lonely Hermit (2001)
- Tri-achnid (2006)
- Coil (2008)
- Aether (2008)
- Meat Boy (2008)
- Grey-Matter (2008)
- Meat boy (map pack) (2008)
- AVGM (2009)
- Spewer (2009)
- Time Fcuk (2009)
- McMillen, Edmund (August 2012). 'A new game has appeared in the basement!'. Edmundm.com. Edmund McMillen.
- Rambo, Dant (2012-08-27). 'Edmund McMillen Interview, Part 1: The Basement Collection'. Gamezebo. Gamezebo, Inc.
- Johnson, Ryan (2012-09-02). 'Interview with Edmund McMillen for the Basement Collection (Reviewed)'. GoozerNation. Michael Rohde. Archived from the original on 2012-09-09.
- Mason_M (2012-09-08). 'The Basement Collection Review'. WikiGameGuides.com. Next Gen Walkthroughs LLC.
- ^Gera, Emily (2012-08-22). 'Edmund McMillen on talent and why his 'Basement Collection' was so long in coming'. The Verge. Vox Media.
- ^Kubba, Sinan (2012-08-31). 'Edmund McMillen's Basement Collection arrives on Steam today'. Joystiq. AOL.
The Basement Collection Achievement Guide
- The Basement Collection is a compilation of 9 award winning indie games by Edmund McMillen, creator of Super Meat Boy and The Binding of Isaac. All of the games featured in the collection have been revamped and updated, featuring bonus chapters, new music, art and other extras
- 8 full games, featuring new content, achievements and development extras.
- 8 unlockable extras featuring bonus games, comics, sketch books and videos.
- 36-page booklet of art from McMillen's childhood.
- A Time Fcuk Sticker.
- A full collection soundtrack, featuring over 30 full length tracks from games featured as well as fan made bonus tracks.
- Over 30 minutes of audio interviews.
- Includes Indie Game: The Movie + various IGTM outtakes that relate to the Basement Collection.
Aether - (an exploration adventure game)
Time Fcuk - (a dark puzzle game)
Spewer - (a physics based platformer)
Meat Boy - (the super meat boy prototype)
Grey Matter - (an anti shooter)
Coil - (an experimental game)
Triachnid - (a physics based spider sim) Pillars of eternity ii: deadfire - beast of winter download free.
The collection also features 2 secret unlockable games and tons of unlockable comics, sketch books and even outtakes from Indie Game: The Movie