- The Basement Collection download free. full
- The Basement Collection Download Free Torrent
- The Basement Collection Download Free Download
- The Basement Collection Free Download
If you’re an AOL Advantage Plan member, you can download AOL Desktop Gold at no additional cost. AOL System Requirements Windows 7, 8 or 10, 266 MHz or faster computer processor; 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution recommended 1 GB RAM, 512 MB free hard disk space. Internet connection required. Summary: The Basement Collection is a compilation of 9 award winning indie games by Edmund McMillen, creator of Super Meat Boy and The Binding of Isaac. All of the games featured in the collection have been revamped and updated, featuring bonus chapters, new music, art and other extras. The Basement is for all those people that like hip-hop without all the R&B. Provides a live stream to The Basement Online radio station. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
|The Basement Collection|
|Platform(s)||Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux|
|Release||August 31, 2012|
The Basement Collection is a compilation of Edmund McMillen's Flash games released on August 31, 2012. The games were remade with added features and music tracks. Hidden through time - viking tales download free.
The games in the collection include:
- Triachnid (2006), a physics spider simulation game
- Coil (2008), an experimental game
- Meat Boy (2008), a Super Meat Boy predecessor
- Aether (2008), a space adventure game
- Grey-Matter (2008), an anti-shooter game
- Spewer (2009), a liquid physics platform game
- Time Fcuk (2009), a dark puzzle game
Unlockable content includes:
- The Lonely Hermit (2001), a child's story (unlocked by completing Triachnid)
- AVGM (2009), an experimental 'Abusive Video Game Manipulation' joke mini-game (unlocked by completing Coil)
- Meat Boy (map pack) (2008), the Meat Boy game with different maps (unlocked by completing Meat Boy)
- The Box, scans of Edmund McMillen's art at 3–5 years-old that were found in a box kept by his grandmother (unlocked by completing Aether)
- Thicker Than Water, a 65-page virtual comic about Edmund McMillen's childhood (unlocked by completing Spewer)
- The Chest, eight years of drawings from Edmund McMillen's sketchbooks (unlocked by completing Time Fcuk)
Additionally, under steamapps/common/basement/moregames, four other games can be found:
The Basement Collection download free. full
- Carious Weltling (2003)
- Clubby the seal (2004), a side-scrolling action game
- Carious Weltling 2 (2005)
- Dumpling (2005)
Most of the content was previously published at Newgrounds:
The Basement Collection Download Free Torrent
- The Lonely Hermit (2001)
- Tri-achnid (2006)
- Coil (2008)
- Aether (2008)
- Meat Boy (2008)
- Grey-Matter (2008)
- Meat boy (map pack) (2008)
- AVGM (2009)
- Spewer (2009)
- Time Fcuk (2009)
- McMillen, Edmund (August 2012). 'A new game has appeared in the basement!'. Edmundm.com. Edmund McMillen.
- Rambo, Dant (2012-08-27). 'Edmund McMillen Interview, Part 1: The Basement Collection'. Gamezebo. Gamezebo, Inc.
- Johnson, Ryan (2012-09-02). 'Interview with Edmund McMillen for the Basement Collection (Reviewed)'. GoozerNation. Michael Rohde. Archived from the original on 2012-09-09.
- Mason_M (2012-09-08). 'The Basement Collection Review'. WikiGameGuides.com. Next Gen Walkthroughs LLC.
- ^Gera, Emily (2012-08-22). 'Edmund McMillen on talent and why his 'Basement Collection' was so long in coming'. The Verge. Vox Media.
- ^Kubba, Sinan (2012-08-31). 'Edmund McMillen's Basement Collection arrives on Steam today'. Joystiq. AOL.