Train Empire is a 3D game in which the player has to lay down tracks as skilfully as possible. The unlimited and constantly new variations in the landscape, the simple controls and the absorbing.
- Empire (2015) Soundtrack 6 Seasons.
- Hassle free Creative Commons music. Search and download free high quality music for podcasts, phone messages, background music for your business, YouTube videos. No sign up required!
- RPG Music, Video Game Soundtracks, OSTs and More Welcome to rpgmusics.com, We're your #1 Source for ALL RPG Game Music / Media. We have the Original Sound Tracks for well over 100 Popular RPG Games and are continually adding more music to our site each day.
Railway Empire is developed by Gaming Minds Studios and published by Kalypso Media Digital. It was released in 26 Jan, 2018.
United States, 1830: ‘The New World’ is in its ascendancy. Industry is booming, and the race is on to establish the most dominant and powerful rail empire in all of North America. It’s time to outthink and outmaneuver your competitors as you lead your company into the 20th century!
In Railway Empire, you will create an elaborate and wide-ranging rail network, purchase over 40 different trains modelled in extraordinary detail, and buy or build railway stations, maintenance buildings, factories and tourist attractions to keep your travel network ahead of the competition. You’ll also need to hire and manage your workforce if you want to ensure an efficient train service, whilst also develop over 300 technologies ranging from mechanical improvements to the trains themselves to workplace infrastructures and advanced amenities as you progress through five eras of technological…
System Requirement for Railway Empire Free Download:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 750 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 @ 3.2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or AMD Radeon HD5870 (2048MB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0)
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 10(64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2400s @ 2.5 GHz or AMD FX 4100 @ 3.6
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD7970 or better (2048MB VRAM or more, with Shader Model 5.0)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
|Artist(s)||Bruno Frasca, Daniel Lieske|
|Release||Windows, Linux, PS4, Xbox OneNintendo Switch|
Railway Empire is a rail tycoon simulation game released on 26 January 2018 for Windows and Linux and later 30 January for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game was developed by the German studio Gaming Minds Studios and produced by Kalypso Media. In Japan, the physical copy of the game was distributed by Ubisoft in May 2018.
Railway Empire's base game takes place in the United States from 1830 to 1930. The player can build a large network of railway lines and buy various locomotives to serve cities and industries - growing cities in the process, and hire railway personnel for both train operations and office positions, all with individual bonuses and personality types. The game has several game modes like campaign mode, scenario mode, free mode and sandbox mode.
In the campaign mode, the player plays against different competitors. In the Scenario mode, these competitors are selectable and playable characters with specific gameplay bonuses.
As of 8 May 2020, the game has nine downloadable content (DLC) available. Most DLCs add new Scenarios to the game, new maps for Free Game and Sandbox mode, new engines and tradeable goods. One DLC, Railway Empire - Official Soundtrack, does not add to the base game and instead is the release of the soundtracks of the base game and the other DLCs.
|Mexico||8 June 2018||Discover the diversity of Mexico - take on new and challenging missions in the arid northern regions all the way to the dense jungles in the south of the country. Boost Mexico’s economy in the new scenario by building a thriving infrastructure and exporting to the USA.|
|The Great Lakes||17 August 2018||Dominated by forest and tundra, Canada in the 1860s is sparsely populated and only a few settlements have managed to develop into larger towns. Bridge the distance between the British colonies and reach economic independence by creating a track infrastructure for the Great Lakes region.|
|Crossing the Andes||19 October 2018||Take on new journeys in the depths of South America in the early 20th century, where a hoard of exotic new resources are ripe for the picking and plans for crossing the Andes by train are drawing attention from investors far and wide. Unforgiving mountains and relentless jungle terrains will make this challenge a tough one for even the most experienced tycoons.|
|Great Britain & Ireland||14 December 2018||England - Home of the first steam engines is experiencing an age of unprecedented progress and technological innovations. Expand your rail network across the British Isles as streets and canals cannot cope with the burgeoning requirements of industrial city centers. Build respect and social standing among those who have their doubts in locomotives as the future of transportation. Prevail against competing railway companies to gain prosperity and fame.|
|Germany||1 March 2019||Marked by the revolts and rebellions of the March Revolution, the German petty states are on the brink of economic collapse. However, with the appearance of the first private trains, cross-border connections are increasingly growing, linking the larger cities and creating industrial centers that will lift the troubled country. In the Railway Empire - Germany DLC you will be a central part of this movement. Strengthen your influence as a railway magnate within Germany and exploit new building grounds by acquiring valuable concessions.|
|France||24 May 2019||In the wake of Emperor Napoleon III’s exile, the French monarchy has collapsed for the second time, and the Third Republic has taken its place. In the Railway Empire – France DLC you will decide your country’s industrial future. Either take sides with a militaristic general and increase the strength of France’s borders in anticipation of a new war or help the minister of public work to rebuild the infrastructure of the country and undertake the controversial new “Eiffel Tower” project.|
|Northern Europe||13 December 2019||Railway Empire heads to ‘Northern Europe’ with its latest DLC. Aid the Swedish Parliament and construct a national railroad to continue the country’s far-reaching industrial advancements along the lakes and sprawling rivers that were first used by freight ships to provide goods and supplies to Northern Europe’s people.|
|Down Under||8 May 2020||During the first half of the 19th Century, the colonial territories of Australia are sparsely populated and consist primarily of coastal cities and a few smaller farming settlements in the remote outback. However, a series of events is set to spark an industrial revolution, one that will usher in an era of change for Australia and secure a lucrative future for the fledgling nation.|
Avorion - black market download free. In the Railway Empire “Down Under” DLC, it is up to you to tame the unforgiving outback and expand your railway network across its wild terrain and beyond. Your railway will ultimately be the key to laying the foundations for flourishing cities and to connecting remote mining settlements to coastal metropolises. Are you ready to face the sun-scorched landscape of Australia’s Red Centre?
The game has a score of 74 on Metacritic.
Awards and nominations
Railway Empire won two awards, being in total four times nominated by the Deutscher Entwicklerpreis 2018.
Free Soundtracks Download
- WINNER - Best German PC/Console Game
- WINNER - Best German Technical Performance Game
- Nominated - Best German Game
- Nominated - Best Graphics
Railway Empire has also been nominated by TOMMI - Der deutsche Kindersoftwarepreis 2018.
Empire Season 4 Soundtrack Download
- ^'レイルウェイ エンパイア'. Nintendo of Japan. Retrieved April 20, 2020.
- ^'About Railway Empire'. GameSpot. Retrieved 8 July 2018.
- ^'Railway Empire comes to consoles and PC in January'.
- ^'Railway Empire in Japan'.
- ^'Railway Empire is a mostly satisfying management sim'.
- ^'Wot I Think: Railway Empire'. 13 February 2018.
- ^'Railway Empire (PC) - Wertung, Fazit - GameStar'. www.gamestar.de.
- ^'Railway Empire - Complete Guide'. Gameplay.tips.
- ^'Railway Empire - Official Soundtrack'. Kalypso US. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- ^'Railway Empire - Mexico'. Kalypso US. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- ^'Railway Empire - The Great Lakes'. Kalypso US. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- ^'Railway Empire - Crossing the Andes'. Kalypso US. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- ^'Railway Empire - Great Britain & Ireland'. Kalypso US. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- ^'Railway Empire - Germany'. Kalypso US. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- ^'Railway Empire - France'. Kalypso US. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- ^'Railway Empire - Northern Europe'. Kalypso US. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- ^'Railway Empire - Down Under'. Kalypso US. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- ^ ab'Railway Empire for PC Reviews'. Metacritic. Retrieved 5 September 2020.
- ^'Railway Empire for PlayStation 4 Reviews'. Metacritic. Retrieved 5 September 2020.
- ^'Railway Empire for Xbox One Reviews'. Metacritic. Retrieved 5 September 2020.
- ^'Railway Empire: Switch Edition for Switch Reviews'. Metacritic. Retrieved 5 September 2020.
- ^'Deutscher Entwicklerpreis 2018: Die Nominierten'. GamesWirtschaft. Retrieved 6 November 2018.
- ^'Deutscher Entwicklerpreis 2018 - Die Gewinner: FAR wird bestes Spiel, Desperados 3 ist 'Most Wanted''. gamestar.de. Retrieved 7 December 2018.
- ^'TOMMI - Der deutsche Kindersoftwarepreis 2018'. kindersoftwarepreis.de. Retrieved 6 November 2018.