#889 UpdatedPillars of Eternity II: Deadfire v4.0.0.0034 + All DLCs
Beast of Winter is the first downloadable expansion for Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, released on August 2, 2018. It is available on all the game's platforms for $9.99. A preview of Beast of Winter was made available to backers on July 18th, 2018. The fifth free DLC Deck of Many Things Pack, was released alongside Beast of Winter. The map above represents Harbinger's Watch available in Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire - Beast of Winter.This is the first new location introduced with the expansion. You can reach that place during An Honored Guest quest.Here, you can start a few new missions and receive an introduction to the story of Best of Winter's. Important locations in Harbinger's Watch.
Genres/Tags: RPG, Isometric, Party-based, Pausable real-time
Companies: Obsidian Entertainment / Versus Evil
Original Size: 29.2 GB
Repack Size: from 14.3 GB [Selective Download]
Pillars Of Eternity Ii: Dead Fire - Beast Of Winter download free. full
- 1337x KAT [magnet] [.torrent file only]
- RuTor [magnet]
- Filehoster: MultiUpload (10+ hosters, interchangeable) [Use JDownloader2]
- Filehoster: Upera (Uploaded by Nice_2000, NOT compatible with other mirrors)
- Filehoster: WorldSrc (NOT compatible with other mirrors)
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
- Based on Pillars.of.Eternity.II.Deadfire.The.Forgotten.Sanctum-CODEX ISO release: codex-pillars.of.eternity.ii.deadfire.the.forgotten.sanctum.iso (31,357,992,960 bytes)
- All released DLCs are included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of bonus content (OST, manuals and some PDFs)
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 29.2 to 14.3/14.7 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes 12-30 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 52 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Pursue a rogue god over land and sea in the sequel to the multi-award-winning RPG Pillars of Eternity. Captain your ship on a dangerous voyage of discovery across the vast unexplored archipelago region of the Deadfire. Bend the world to your will, as you explore the depths of infinite possibilities, including detailed character customization, total freedom of exploration, and more meaningful choices at every turn.
Immerse yourself in a deeper single player RPG game experience – enriched with cutting edge technology and features, Deadfire builds on the foundation of classic D&D gameplay with vastly improved graphics, deeper game mechanics and a whole new hand-crafted adventure where choices truly matter.
Discover the new region of the Deadfire – plot your own course by ship and explore the rich and exotic islands of the archipelago region, discovering new places interacting with their inhabitants and engaging in a variety of quests at every port.
Build your party and customize your companions – choose from 7 different companions to join you on your quest and assign multiple classes and deeper abilities for each. Witness their personal relationships and interactions unfold with the addition of the new companion system.
- Deadfire – Beard and Hair Pack
- Deadfire – Beast of Winter
- Deadfire – Critical Role Pack
- Deadfire – Explorer’s Pack
- Deadfire – Rum Runner’s Pack
- Deadfire – Scalawag Pack
- Deadfire – Season Pass
- Deadfire – Seeker, Slayer, Survivor
- Deadfire – The Deck of Many Things
- Deadfire – The Forgotten Sanctum
- Owner’s Bonus: Gaun’s Pledge
- Pre-Order Bonus
- Scavenger Hunt – Cannons
- Scavenger Hunt – Captain’s Banquet
- Scavenger Hunt – Cinder Bombs
- Scavenger Hunt – Cloak of Berath
- Scavenger Hunt – Cutthroat Cosmo
- Scavenger Hunt – Golden Ring
- Scavenger Hunt – Grog
- Scavenger Hunt – Sails of Berath
- Scavenger Hunt – Scavenger’s Lantern
- Scavenger Hunt – Stinky Pete
This repack IS NOT backwards compatible with previous repack of this game.
Dunnage is a location in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire.
The site of the first permanent dwarven settlement in the Deadfire, Balefire beacon, Dunnage is where the dwarves managed to forge the first trade relations with the Huana inhabiting the archipelago in 2742 AI. The relations continued until the dwarves were forced to abandon the island in the wake of an attack by local naga tribes and the undead pouring in from caves beneath. The hostile locals did not discourage new tenants, the Principi sen Patrena, who settled it again and by 2828 AI turned it into one of two centers of their operations in the archipelago (the other being Fort Deadlight).
Dunnage currently has 1,500 denizens (31% ocean folk, 14% island aumaua, 12% meadow folk, 10% wild orlan, 7% coastal aumaua, 7% mountain dwarf, 6% hearth orlan, 6% wood elf, and 6% other) and is governed by a democratic oligarchy under Captain Furrante. It imports nearly all of its necessities: Rice, fish, silk, beer, ale, spirits, drugs, exotic goods, and weapons, while exporting pirates in return. The principal deities worshipped in the Free City are Ondra, Hylea, Skaen, and Wael.
- Lifter's Refuge
- The docks of the Free City. Everyone who comes and goes does so through these piers.
- The King's Coffin
- The finest tavern in Dunnage, carved out of an old dhow.
- Radiant Court
- The local market.
- Balefire Beacon
- The seat of power of the Principi and the oldest structure on the island, established by the dwarven settlers centuries ago.