This theme supports: -Android Pie AOSP (9.0) stock rom and custom roms -Android Oreo AOSP (8.0 and 8.1) stock rom and custom roms -Samsung Oreo 8.0 (samsung galaxy s9, s8, Note 8, s7 and all other samsung devices with Oreo) -Oxygen OS Oreo (Oneplus 3, 3T, 5 and 5T) -Android Nougat AOSP custom roms Other versions are not officially supported so.
- Oxygen Not Included: Automation Pack b419840 - b420700 MULTI4 Fixed Files Oxygen Not Included b361684 - b372041 MULTI4 Fixed Files Oxygen Not Included v1.0 - b357226.
- If you want to play the Oxygen Not Included Game yourself, the Oxygen Not Included Download link is below! As Oxygen Not Included is a Steam sold game, you will not find a Oxygen Not Included Free Download link on this page, but a link to the Steam store. Let's Play Oxygen Not Included!
Oxygen Not Included For Free
Car mechanic simulator 2018 download. We are currently maintaining 4,793 pages (1,787 articles), 1,244 files, and 18 active users.
Please feel free to contribute by creating new articles or expanding existing ones.
Oxygen Not Included is a space-colony simulation video game being developed by Klei Entertainment. Oxygen Not Included allows players to manage their Duplicants and help them dig, build and maintain a subterranean asteroid base. Your Duplicants will need water, warmth, food, and oxygen to keep them alive, and even more than that to keep them happy. Good luck and don't forget your multi-tool!
Join in the conversation!
Official Klei Forums
Oxygen Not Included • Klei Entertainment • This Wiki
Register • How to help
- Adding content
- If you are unsure of what to do or how to create a page, search for a few articles on the same topic and see what they look like. You can always view the source code in a wiki and learn from what others have done.
- An edit doesn't have to be massive; if you feel you don't want to create whole articles, then just fixing spelling errors and broken links is enough.
|This article may contain outdated information that is inaccurate for the current version (Cloud Saves). It was last updated for the Automation Innovation Pack Update.|
|This article is a stub. You can help Oxygen Not Included Wiki by expanding it.|
Light increases Duplicant work-speed by 15% and improves decor, which reduces stress.
Light can also be converted into power using Solar Panels, and some plants (Bristle Blossom and Gas Grass) need illumination to grow (while the Dusk Cap needs darkness and doesn't grow when exposed to light).
Use the Light Overlay to see which tiles are lit at any time. 'Dim' light is sufficient to provide the 'Lit Workspace' work speed bonus.
Light Levels[editedit source]
|0||Pitch Black||Lit Workspace status removed|
|>1000||Dim||Lit Workspace status set|
|>50000||Bright||Above 40000 Lux: Bright and Cheerful status for Duplicants|
Beach Chair morale bonus
|>100000||Brilliant||Above 72000 Lux: Intensely Bright status for Duplicants and Sunburn|
Oxygen Not Included Soundtrack Download Mp3
- Floor Lamps, Ceiling Lamps, and Sun Lamps can be used to create light using electricity.
- The Printing Pod provides a large amount of light.
- Shine Bugs produce light.
- Natural sunlight can be found in the Space Biome.
Oxygen Not Included Free Play
Sunlight shines down from the top of the world. Unlike other light sources, which either have a circular or a cone shape, and lose their intensity with distance from the lightsource, the sun's light travels downwards indefinitely, if not absorbed by some element. An element's effective absorption () is its potential absorption factor () multiplied by its mass () / 1000 g for gasses, kg for liquids (maximum 1). The resulting percent of absorbed light is relative to the base intensity of the sunlight (), not the intensity of the light present in the cell (). Hence, shaded light doesn't just approach 0 intensity, but can quickly turn pitch black.
The actual proportion of unabsorbed light is on average around 0.2% lower than what the above calulations would suggest. This is in most part due to the fact that the game maps the light exposure percentage (1 - the sum of the effective absorption of all cells above) to an integer between 0 and 255, truncating the decimals, and in lesser part because of floating point conversion errors result in slightly off values in the elements' potential light absorption factors ().
The intensity of sunlight gradually changes by time of day. During 12.5% of the cycle (during night) the intensity is 0. In the remaining 87.5%, it follows a sine wave with a half-period of 0.875 cycles and a maximum of 80000 Lux.
- Algae Terrariums gain a minor efficiency bonus in direct light.
- Printing Pod has a large light source, making it a good area for recreational building in the early game.
- Mess Table, Lavatory, and Sink count as workspaces and benefit from the Lit Workspace speed bonus.
- Light interferes with Duplicant's sleep, so lights near Cots will negatively affect their stamina recovery. Dupes will attempt to sleep in unlit areas if they pass out on the floor. Loud Sleepers are the exception, they are too busy snoring to care about light.
- Sunlight causes Sunburn if duplicates are exposed to it for too long.
- Window Tiles and Pneumatic Doors allow light to pass through them. (Airlocks and Bunker Doors also allow light through while open)
All light emitting objects[editedit source]
- Some rooms now require a Light source to be considered a room.
- Duplicants work 15% faster when working in a lit space.
- Loud Sleepers sleep too deeply to be bothered by light while they sleep.
- Duplicants' sleep is disturbed by sleeping in a lit space.