|Directed by||Heo Jong-ho|
|Produced by||Yang Chang-hoon|
|Written by||Heo Jong-ho|
|Edited by||Shin Min-kyung|
|Distributed by||Kidari Ent|
|Box office||US$5.5 million|
The Monstrum Tactical S1420-R-RG is a high performance tactical scope, providing crystal clear optics at 1 to 4 times magnification for close to mid range shooting. It comes equipped with an illuminated Rangefinder reticle which can be viewed in red or green illumination and in multiple brightness intensities, or viewed in black without. Monsters are hostile entities that roam the ship in Monstrum. Each time the game is loaded, one of the three monsters is randomly selected to spawn for that playthrough. Monsters wander about the ship searching for the player and have no specific pattern, their movements can swap at different times, however some AI have special functions when it comes to their movement and will aggressively. Monstrum 1-4x20 Rifle Scope with Rangefinder Reticle and Medium Profile Scope Rings. 4.5 out of 5 stars 478. Get it as soon as Mon, Dec 14. Monstrum, free and safe download. Monstrum latest version: Flee the ship of your nightmares. Monstrum is a horror game in Early Access format. The title takes the essence of the classical Sl.
Monstrum is a 2018 South Korean periodaction film directed by Heo Jong-ho. It stars Kim Myung-min, Kim In-kwon, Lee Hye-ri and Choi Woo-shik. The film was released on September 12, 2018. It was chosen to compete in the Sitges International Fantastic Film Festival, screening there on 13 October.
Set in 1527 during King Jungjong's reign where plague is spreading in Joseon and rumors are rife that a mysterious vicious creature called 'Monstrum' is roaming around the country.
- Kim Myung-min as Yun-kyum
- Kim In-kwon as Sung-han
- Lee Hye-ri as Myung
- Choi Woo-shik as Hur
- Park Hee-soon as King Jungjong
- Lee Geung-young as Sim Woon
- Park Sung-woong as Jin-yong
- Lee Kyu-bok as Mo-gae
- Hong Ji-yoon as Mother
- Lee Do-kyung
- Han So-yeong
- Soo Mi
Principal photography began on April 10, 2017. Production ended in Yangpyeong County of Gyeonggi Province on July 21, 2017. Filming took place in various locations such as Paju, Yangju, Gwangju City and South Gyeongsang Province.
The film was released domestically on September 12, 2018, on 1,183 screens. The film received age 15-rating for violence, bloody images, and some frightening sequences. The film set to released in VOD service and digital download on October 8, 2018.
Shim Sun-ah from Yonhap News Agency gave a mixed review and wrote, 'Monstrum is the first creature action movie set in the Joseon era and has a suspenseful and entertaining premise, but it is ruined by a predictable plot. One highlight of this film is the design of the monster and splashy special effects. On another positive note, the movie constantly arouses the curiosity of viewers regarding the identity of the strange monster recorded in history, the secret behind the creature and, most importantly, whether the creature's existence is true or not.'
At the 2018 Sitges International Fantastic Film Festival, the film won the Panorama Fantàstic Audience Award.
The film finished first place on its opening day, attracting 105,255 moviegoers with US$750,819 gross, placing Searching and new release The Predator on the second and third place respectively. The film continued to top the box office on its second day of release. However, the film dropped to second place during the weekend, tailing Searching on the lead by attracted 421,479 moviegoers with US$3.3 million gross.
As of October 4, 2018, the film earned US$5.5 million from 720,721 total attendance.
- ^ ab'Monstrum (2018)'. Korean Film Biz Zone.
- ^'Finecut Scores Presales on Berlinale Trio'. Korean Film Biz Zone.
- ^'물괴'. naver.com. Retrieved 21 May 2017.
- ^'Daum영화 <물괴>'. daum.net. Retrieved 21 May 2017.
- ^'Creature film 'Monstrum' to premiere in September'. Kpop Herald. 30 May 2018.
- ^''Monstrum' is first Korean creature feature set in Joseon era'. Yonhap News Agency. 16 August 2018.
- ^'Korean monster flick set in Joseon era invited to Sitges festival'. Yonhap News Agency. 24 August 2018.
- ^'Monstrum (Mul Gwoe)', SITGES – International Fantastic Film Festival of Catalonia, 2018.
- ^'Girl's Day's Hyeri to Debut in Period Feature MONSTER'. Korean Film Biz Zone. 24 March 2017.
- ^''Mulgae' Hyeri in hair ribbon and bow and arrow'. hancinema.net. Retrieved 21 May 2017.
- ^'KIM Myung-min and PARK Hee-Soon Wrap Period Monster Film MULGOE'. koreanfilm.or.kr.
- ^[국내영화] 물괴. Korea Media Rating Board (in Korean).
- ^''물괴', 결국 안방行.8일부터 VOD 서비스'. Sports Daily (in Korean). Retrieved October 5, 2018.
- ^'(Movie Review) Monstrum: Predictable plot stalls fresh Korean-style creature movie'. Yonhap News. Retrieved September 14, 2018.
- ^List of Awards for the 51st edition of the SITGES – International Fantastic Film Festival of Catalonia, 2018. [Accessed 12/05/2019]
- ^Audience Awards, 51st edition of the SITGES – International Fantastic Film Festival of Catalonia, 2018. [Accessed 12/05/2019]
- ^'물괴', 이틀 연속 박스오피스 1위..'서치' 200만 돌파. YTN (in Korean). Retrieved September 14, 2018.
- ^[박스오피스] '서치' 1위…'물괴'와 각축전. Yonhap News (in Korean). Retrieved September 20, 2018.
Are Monstrum Scopes Any Good
- Monstrum at HanCinema
- Monstrum on IMDb
- Monstrum at Daum(in Korean)
- Monstrum at Naver(in Korean)