- Marble Age: Remastered Marble Age is a turn-based historical strategy where your task is to turn a small Ancient Greek village into a flourishing Polis, powerful enough to conquer the known world!
- Turn based strategy game about Ancient Greece. Marble Age: Remastered is a turn based civilization strategy game about Ancient Greece, where your task is to lead a small village at the dawn of Aegean civilization to its glorious future as one of the most powerful city-states — Athens, Corinth, or Sparta. Together with the citizens, you will have to fight in ancient battles against various.
Together with the citizens, you will have to fight against invasions, deal with domestic conflicts, survive natural cataclysms in order to unite the whole Ancient Greece under your rule, and conquer the entire known world from Northern Africa to North Europe.
• Your choice of a city will determine the game's strategy: diplomatic style for Athens, trading style for Corinth, and military-style for Sparta.
• Wisely distribute your workers to ensure a stable supply of food and materials.
• Discover ancient technologies, wisely manage resources, and turn your settlement into a flourishing and influential Polis!
• Explore the world, establish colonies, build relationships with neighbors through the game's deep diplomacy system.
• Learn the history of Ancient Greece in a fun way!
Remastered version changes:
• Completely new graphics and music.
• Updated technologies and buildings.
• New events, trials, and achievements.
• New game mechanics and improved balance.
Marble Age Remastered Free
This this the guide for completing Marble Age: Remastered on hard difficulty with maximum result in minimum turns (200/200 on turn 270 for Athens, 190/190 on turn 246 for Sparta and Corinth). Marble Age: Remastered is coming out on November 3rd on Steam! Try a free demo version and if you liked it, add to your wishlist. Situated in Ancient Greece, Marble Age: Remastered offers players to explore its early history through one of three famous Greek city-states: Athens, Corinth, or Sparta.