The Characters of Killing Floor 2 are the player-controlled avatars that run, shoot, and otherwise interact with the game's environment. They are ex-police, military, or other varieties of survivors turned mercenaries, employed by Horzine to clean up the mess they've unleashed on the world. Breakout Character: Mr. Foster's popularity made him one of the first two characters from the first game to be playable in the second, pretty much solidifying him as the face of Killing Floor. Break Out the Museum Piece: Among the selection of modern weaponry available are such things like an old-west lever-action rifle, black powder revolvers.
|Killing Floor 2 Official Community map|
|Author||Sean 'synchaoz' Nielsen|
|Collectibles||Snow Globe (41)|
The Elysium is a holdout-style community-made official Killing Floor 2 map. Is was added in the game as a part of Christmas Crackdown update.
Elysium is an eerie otherwordly arena, suspended in an ethereal void, where an unseen entity has tasked you with guarding the spire at its heart; an ominous place where things rarely stay the same. Gather your allies, stock up on guns and ammo, and prepare to travel back and forth between old and new destinations.
Upon completion of series of objectives on Elysium during the Christmas Crackdown players were rewarded with the 'Christmas Tactical Elf-pack' cosmetic accessory.
- 'Frozen Roses': Collect 3 roses in Elysium.
- 'Four Different Tales': Collect 4 tomes in Elysium.
- 'Under the Mistletoe': Complete one wave in Elysium's Botanica arena.
- 'A Christmas Carol': Complete one wave in Elysium's Loremaster Sanctum arena.
- 'Everlasting Winter': Complete wave 15 on Endless Hard or higher difficulty on Elysium.
Players begin their journey in the Central arena containing the only available Trader Pod on this map. For every even wave (and exluding every next wave after the Boss wave in Endless) players getting teleported to the one of the randomly chosen arenas including Desert, Fallout, Forest, Old Town, Void Zone, Glitch as well as to two secret arenas available after completion of certain tasks. After fighting their way through the wave of ZEDs players will be teleported back to the Central arena to replenish the ammo. In this Central arena they would have to stay for another wave just to get them randomly teleported again.
To unlock secret arenas players would have to find 3 roses in the Forest arena and place them in vases in the Central arena (that would give them access to Botanica level) and to find 4 tomes and place them on pedestals next to the one of Central arena's walls (to unlock Lore Master Sanctum). However players would still have to test their luck as these new secret arenas will still only be picked randomly.
As players visit new places and travel back, the Central arena changes its shape growing more and more details from the dimensions players visit. Such as after visiting the Fallout arena that is filled with toxic waste the Central arena will get decorated with few giant vertical pipes pulverizing green liquid that would hurt both players and ZEDs. These new decorations add complexity to the Central arena making navigation there both hard (during normal waves) and easier (during Boss waves) granted that it provides more and more cover as well as new environmental hazards.
Points Of Interest
- Collect 3 roses in the Forest arena and place them into 3 vases in Central arena to unlock Botanica arena.
- Collect 4 tomes in the Desert arena and place them on pedestals next to the one of the Central arena's walls and then press the lever to unlock Lore Master Sanctum.
- In the Forest arena between houses there is death body on the straw brick. Ignite it with fire weapon (50 damage required) to activate the Burning Souls trap (3 of them) in the Central arena. This burning pyre will then be doing 10 fire damage / s in the area as well as some DOT damage. Burning Souls damage is 7 / s plus DOT.
- Visit Void arena to decorate Central arena with 3 Void Sphere traps (do 10 Freeze damage within 2s intervals).
- Visit Fallout arena to decorate Central arena with 3 Pillar traps (do 5 Toxic damage / s plus DOT).
- Central area of the Fallout arena is dangerous to stay in. It does 5 Toxic damage / s plus DOT.
- Main pillar in the Central arena contains rather inaccessible zone with the Readable Lore Tablet in it, right next to the Trader Pod (can be viewed by using cheat commands). While there is no clear indication of what it was meant to do (presumably it was left unfinished) it seems like it was related to four floating Tablets that eventually appear on the Central arena. There is a lore text allocated to each of these Tablets (might be out of order):
- Harken, ye guardians of the balance, for your duty is clear;
- Beholden as you are, to the reach that delves into all of beyond; the heart of the eternal spire is your care; your destiny
- For it alone carries the weight of the tether between Heaven and Hell, that it may stand the test of eternity.
- By decree of Mother's bossom, as etched upon this very rock, the monument of Elysium shall stand the test of time
- - The Architect
- The wall opposite to the wall that contains lever to the Lore Master Sanctum has similar type of the 'door' in it. While it seems impossible to get inside, there's a text message associated with this place: 'Only death and despair awaits you in this place'.
Killing Floor Outbreak Character Pack 1
The PostMortem Character Pack adds 4 more new and unique playable characters for Killing Floor as Downloadable Content. Once you have bought the pack, they will become selectable in the character selection screen in-game. อ่านเพิ่ม
The PostMortem Character Pack adds 4 more new and unique playable characters for Killing Floor as Downloadable Content. Once you have bought the pack, they will become selectable in the character selection screen in-game.
Harold was the front man for the underground punk band 'The Fecking Nancies', who played mingin' pubs and bars all over South London. And if he wasn't screaming into a microphone about anarchy and chaos he was out causing it by kicking the shite out of cockneys, chavs and pikies before stealing their bling. Courtesy of the Horzine outbreak, he's finding out what real anarchy and chaos is.
After disfiguring one inmate in his last prison fight, the others stopped calling 'Kerry' a girl's name. During his transfer to the high-security psych ward at Broadmoor, he watched the guards get eaten by a herd of crazed, emaciated mutants. Kerry took pleasure ripping apart the monsters before looting the dead prison guards. From life in prison to a free man in seconds, Kerry has found a world where he truly fits in.
Trooper Clive Jenkins
When he wasn't jumping out of airplanes and breaking heads for the British government, Jenks could usually be found getting rat-arsed in the pubs of Aldershot and picking fights with civvies. C Company was on standby when word of the outbreak struck. They loaded into the Herc and jumped over London. Straight into a mob of chainsaw-wielding nutters. Come and get some, ya ponces!
Paramedic Alfred Anderson
Working nightshift for the hospital can be interesting. It's also a good place to stock up on supplies when the whole city has turned into a cannibalistic feeding frenzy. Well equipped and knowledgeable, Alfred's a good ally to have when a fleshless creature is beating down your door.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 1.2 GHZ or Equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 64 MB DX9 Compliant
- Hard Drive: 2 GB free hard drive space
- Sound: DX 8.1 Compatible Audio
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 2.4 GHZ or Equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB DX9 Compliant with PS 2.0 support
- Hard Drive: 2 GB free hard drive space
- Sound: Eax Compatible
Killing Floor Outbreak Character Packs
- OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later.
- Processor: Intel Mac
- Graphics: Nvidia or ATI GPU (Intel GPUs unsupported)
Killing Floor Outbreak Character Pack 4