'Imperator: Rome' v1.4 Update And Magna Graecia Content Pack Date & Details
In Magna Graecia, a new content pack for Imperator: Rome, you can relive this time of cities defying empires, as Rome grows, Carthage threatens and the heirs of Alexander gaze hungrily over the horizon. The Magna Graecia content pack includes: - New Greek Missions: New missions and interactions available for Athens, Sparta, and Syracuse. Magna Graecia Content Pack (31 March 2020) Apotheosis: Living and deceased rulers can now be deified and worshipped as gods. This comes at a cost of Political Influence and requires high popularity and family prestige. In Magna Graecia, a new content pack for Imperator: Rome, you can relive this time of cities defying empires, as Rome grows, Carthage threatens and the heirs of Alexander gaze hungrily over the horizon. The Magna Graecia content pack includes: New Greek Missions: New missions and interactions available for Athens, Sparta, and Syracuse. Mar 31, 2020 In Magna Graecia, a new content pack for Imperator: Rome, you can relive this time of cities defying empires, as Rome grows, Carthage threatens and the heirs of Alexander gaze hungrily over the horizon. The Magna Graecia content pack includes: New Greek Missions: New missions and interactions available for Athens, Sparta, and Syracuse. Download Imperator Rome Magna Graecia Content Pack for free via the Steam network. Steam can be found here. The original game (not included in this offer) is required to use, respectively, play the contents of the DLC.
by Rainier on March 18, 2020 @ 12:16 p.m. PDT
The masters of historical strategy have returned to the days of legions and legends.
What we think of as “western civilization” was not guaranteed. Imagine Alexander’s empire centralized under one successor. Italy might never have been unified under Roman rule, strangling a juggernaut in its cradle. A world without Caesar. Now you can explore these alternate histories in Imperator: Rome.
Rule any nation on the most detailed Paradox map ever stretching from the Pillars of Hercules to the far reaches of of India, allowing you to build an empire to dwarf that of Alexander. Govern republics or monarchies, balancing the factions, and keeping the loyalty of your most capable generals.
In a time when the gods demanded burnt offerings and dedications of trophies, it was impossible to please them all. The supply of goats, after all, is not infinite. But still, the wise ruler hedges their bets, dedicates honors to the God of Victory, sets up shrines to Goddess of Wisdom, and may even welcome whatever foreign deity promises wealth and prosperity. Imperator: Rome, Paradox Development Studio’s grand strategy game about the classical world, will soon add even more flavor to the religious aspects of the game with a major update and new Content Pack.
The new 1.4 update to Imperator: Rome is coming in on March 31, 2020. The “Archimedes” update may have you scream “Eureka!” as you discover new ways to use religious beliefs in service of your growing and thriving empire. This update will be free to all users.
Features of the free 1.4 “Archimedes” update include:
- State Deities: The Omens system has been replaced by a national Pantheon. Gods from across your empire are welcome into this divine collection, providing passive bonuses most of the time, though you can invoke their power for greater benefits.
- Holy Sites: The classical world was full of sacred groves and mysterious locales. Holy Sites increase the strength of the relevant deity in your Pantheon, or may be sacked of their wealth by less faithful rulers.
- Sacred Treasures: Revered historical and divine relics can be stored in your National Treasury, earning small bonuses. If you sack an enemy’s Holy Sites or capital, there is a chance you might capture these special artifacts.
- Loyalty Rework: Instead of a ticking scale to track, Character Loyalty will be a sum of various factors, making it easier to understand and control.
The release of the update will be accompanied by the Magna Graecia content pack. As its title implies, this content pack is focused on the world of the Greek city states. Cortex command download free.
- Apotheosis: A popular ruler from a prestigious family may be declared a god and welcomed into the State Pantheon. Elevate enough rulers and you may institute an Imperial Cult religion.
- New Greek Missions: New missions available for Athens, Sparta, Syracusae.
- New Deities: 12 new Greek deities tied to historical Holy Sites across the Greek world.
- Hellenistic Themed Treasures: Collect special artifacts based on the history and legends of the Hellenistic world.
- New Music, Art, and 3D Models.
Magna Graecia Define
Imperator: Rome’s features include:
- Challenging but familiar classical setting: Rome does not yet dominate Italy. Carthage manages dozens of vassal city states in a naval empire. The mantle of Alexander is disputed by kings in Macedonia, Egypt, Anatolia and Persia. India bows to Chandragupta’s Mauryan might.
- Unique Government Mechanics: Kings will find they have a freer hand to do as they please than a consul in a republic, but with fewer political outlets, monarchies may breed traitors more quickly.
- Most detailed Paradox map yet: Hundreds of towns dot the map, some with fortresses or ports to emphasize their strategic importance. Each province’s population will ultimately determine its value and purpose in the empire.
- Population management: Citizens, freemen, slaves and tribal populations bring benefits to your empire, but also burdens if the influx of cheap foreign labor strains your research or food supply.
- Flexible trade system: Exchange surplus goods from far across the sea to satisfy your people or build better armies, or keep your surplus for added bonuses at home.
- Cultural Military Traditions: Different cultures will evolve their armies in different ways. Embrace the Parthian horse archer as a Persian nation, strengthen your triremes as a Punic power or trust everything to the heavy infantry as a Roman.
- Battle tactics: Choose how your general will approach the coming battle, making the most of force composition and terrain. Use your light infantry to skirmish advantage in rough ground. Gamble on a full assault in open plains.
- Manage of court of hundreds of characters: Watch and guide hundreds of characters through three centuries of history. Families will rise and fall in prominence. Some will be heroes, some will be traitors. Create new legends that will sing through time.
- And Much More: Dynamic events, scheming against rivals, beautiful art and music, barbarian migrations, inventions, religious ideas, laws, royal pretenders and other features to fill in a rich ancient mosaic.
Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia Content Packs
Imperator: Rome is currently available for PC.
Magna Graecia Pronounce
More articles about