- Idle Champions - Artificer Avren Skin & Feat Pack 1.8
- Idle Champions - Artificer Avren Skin & Feat Packs
- Idle Champions - Artificer Avren Skin & Feat Pack Pvp
Idle Champions - Artificer Avren Skin & Feat Pack available on Steam. 0 users have this game to trade, and 3 want it. Welcome to Highharvestide, the first repeat event in Idle Champions! To go along with Stoki, you can now also unlock Farideh! With there now being 2 champions per event CNE opted to go with 2 formations (1 for each champion) and individual Adventures/Variants. However they do share the same favor, so progress in one still helps you in the other. Idle Champions - Artificer Avren Skin & Feat Pack This content requires the base game Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms on Steam in order to play.
When the Champions arrive at The Crypt of Legends
Baba is you 3dm. The official subreddit for discussing Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms, an official Dungeons & Dragons®-based idle clicker game from Codename Entertainment. Assemble a party of champions and master the art of Formation Strategy. Upgrade your heroes, collect unique gear, and unlock new Champions in regular new events., they find hordes of undead crawling up from the depths. Something is making the dead heroes rise, and the answer will require a descent into the depths to discover the cause..
Feast of the Moon 4 introduces Penelope 'Half-Pint', Circle of the Moon Druid and Warlock from D&D Beyond's Silver & Steel & Beyond Heroes, and brings back Sentry, the Warforged Paladin (Oath of the Ancients) from High Rollers: Aerois and Vlahnya Um'vairar, the Eladrin Bard/Wizard. Players have until Monday, November 23rd at 12PM Pacific to complete their Feast of the Moon 4 unlocks and objectives.
For more information about Year 4 Events and how they work, please check out our Year 4 Events Dev Blog.
New Champion: Penelope 'Half-Pint'
- Penelope 'Half-Pint' is a halfling who just wants to be everyone's best friend, even if they are evil, or a plant, or a rock. With friends that already include a treant named Neverember and a clan of chwinga that have adopted her, Penelope is ready for anything! She has the heart of a true hero and will always stand by her friends until she goes into shrub mode of course.
II. Penelope's Stats
|Race: Halfling||Alignment: Chaotic Good|
|Class: Druid (Circle of the Moon)/ Warlock||Gender: Female|
|Age: 33||Affiliation: none|
|STR: 10||DEX: 16||CON: 14|
|INT: 8||WIS: 17||CHA: 14|
Role: Support, Gold Find, Healing
Eligible for Patrons: Mirt the Moneylender, Vajra Safahr
Slot: 12, (Arkhan)
Penelope's AbilitiesPenelope is a naive, young, happy go lucky halfling who just wants to be your friend. She is a Support, Gold Find, and Healing Champion who buffs Champions based on their role(s) and alignment, and she does it all with a skip in her step!
With Have You Met My Friends, Penelope tags enemies she can't kill so her friends can finish the job. Chwinga Mask allows her to call chwingas to her aid. While enemies are attacking, Penelope panics and dons the mask. A Chwinga friend appears on her shoulder and grants charms to adjacent Champions based on their tags. Tanks will heal a percentage of health every second. Support, Healer, and Gold Find champions will buff Global Damage. Story Time augments Chwinga Mask, based on how efficiently her friends are killing enemies.
Her specializations focus on her ability to make friends with everyone, buffing Have You Met My Friends by increasing the damage of the formation based on the alignment on the Good-Evil axis. Her second specialization augments her basic attack to include an additional terrain changing effect. Minor Eruption adds a small radius of area of effect damage, leaving difficult terrain underneath her enemies. Hey Batter Batter increases her knockback by four times against non-boss enemies and her damage is increased by 200%. Her ultimate has her casting Erupting Earth, creating difficult terrain to slow and wound enemies.
For more information on Penelope and her abilities, check out her Champion Spotlight!
Year Four Variants
- Half-Empty Crypts — Half of the crypts are empty! We've interrupted some grave robbing! A collection of Grave Robbers appear in each area. They don't drop gold, nor do they count towards quest progress. While one or more Grave Robber is alive, Undead Creatures move 100% faster and deal 200% additional damage.
Reach Area 75.
- Half-Full Outlook — If we're going to make such a mess, let's clean up as we go! In each wave, Awakened Cleaning Supplies spawn. Awakened Cleaning Supplies deal 200% additional damage and spawn with 4 hits-based health chunks. However, Penelope and her positive outlook can destroy each of these enemies with one hit. Penelope starts in the formation. She can be moved. Reach Area 125.
- Half-Pint Friends — Penelope starts in the formation and can't be moved. Penelope's base attack cooldown is reduced by 2 seconds. Only Good champions can be used.
Reach Area 175.
The Artificer Avren Skin & Feat Pack unlocks the Artificer Avren Skin, the ‘Two-Headed Coin’ Epic Feat - increases the effect of Avren's
Idle Champions - Artificer Avren Skin & Feat Pack 1.8Mirror Image ability by 80%, and 7 Gold Avren Chests with 1 guaranteed shiny. It will also unlock the Avren Champion if you don't already have him.
Idle Champions - Artificer Avren Skin & Feat PacksWe're super excited to launch our 2020 Extra Life charity drive! We've added a new Pirate Parrot Familiar Pack to the store. Codename Entertainment will be donating the net proceeds of the first two weeks of sales of the Pirate Parrot Familiar Pack on all platforms to Extra Life! The Pirate Parrot Familiar Pack contains Pirate Parrot Familiar, 4 Epic Potions of Speed, 4 Epic Potions of Giant's Strength, 4 Epic Potions of Clairvoyance, & 1 Potion of Polish!
Don't forget to tune into our 24-hour stream from the studio starting on Friday November 20th at 9AM at twitch.tv/cnegames. We'll have more details on this coming soon!