In the big town of Icesilia, she'll train and once she reachs adult age, become a master alchemist running her own shop, and along the way also meet interesting characters who might become.
First of all, public service announcement: after a month of very intensive testing, my dating sim with optional crafting gameplay Amber’s Magic Shop it’s finally out!
- Amber's Magic Shop UPDATE 2 FINAL 78.6 MB Winter Wolves Games proudly presents yet another astonishing work of visual novel art A darker fairy tale: this time, the setting is much darker than in previous games. Amber, a dark elf, was abandoned as baby in the woods south of Icesilia.
- To download Amber’s Magic Shop + MOD, click on the proper Download button above this paragraph: the Google Play button will redirect you to the Play Store, the official source of Amber’s Magic Shop + MOD, (just without the mod) while the other button (s) will redirect you to the destination page to download Amber’s Magic Shop + MOD directly on your device!
- / Downloads / FU Ambers Magic Shop. FU Ambers Magic Shop. Primary Sidebar. Search the site. REPORT BROKEN LINKS.
- The Mysteries Of Magic by Eliphas Levi ( 12.5 MB ) Download Le Serpent de la Genese, Livre I Le Temple de Satan (1915,in French) by Stanislas de Guaita ( 21.4 MB ) Download The World Of Tarot by Aleister Crowley ( 1.7 MB ) Download.
You can download a demo and get more info at the game’s official page: http://winterwolves.com/ambersmagicshop.htm
As usual, if you buy from my site you’ll also get a free Steam key once it’s out there (not sure yet when, but should be in the next months). A mobile version is also planned and should be out probably around June on Android, followed by the iOS version later.
Gameplay and prototypes
Today I also wanted to talk a bit about what I’ve learned in the past months. As you know I like to try different things. This lead to two “experiments”: Queen Of Thieves’ randomized missions, and Amber’s Magic Shop crafting simulation.
While I know many people who liked both games gameplay, I am the first to admit that the result was less fun than I originally planned. Talking with people in forums and other devs, I think I found some basic mistakes I have done:
- First of all, for both games I had the story written BEFORE the gameplay, and that forced me to tweak the gameplay based on the story and not the opposite
- I didn’t really make any prototype for both games. I did one for the combat of Queen Of Thieves, but not for the whole “robbery missions” thing. Doing prototypes is essential to know if a game is fun or not early during development
- Last but not least, I don’t enjoy particularly sim games. I mean I like playing them, but I’m not obsessed. My tastes have also changed with age: when I was 20 years old I remember playing very long games with Civilization (can’t remember which version was). Nowadays? I can barely play for a few hours. While for example I played a lot games like Horizons: Zero Dawn, starting the final battle at level 44… 😀
The conclusion I can draw from those observation is simple: if I decide to try again doing a game with more different gameplay, I should really either have a beta prototype to get early feedback from players, or at least code it myself first, and then worry about the story later. Tomb raider: hunter skin download free. Otherwise, the final result it’s never going to be as good as it could have.
Amber's Magic Shop Mod Apk Download
For VN/RPGs the thing is different, since you can tweak the battles as you play/read the story, that’s what I did both with Loren and SOTW, and both games are the ones which got more praises for gameplay. Same thing for PSCD, which probably has the best gameplay of all my games (unless you really hate card games…!).
In summary any kind of game that has a story mixed with combat/fights at certain key point of the story it’s safe to do for me. For other kind of games, I really need to try a different approach, to have a better final result 🙂
Last but not least, Love Bites coding/playtesting is progressing well. Below you see a fun scene where Brandon tries to invite Viktor to dance 🙂
A darker fairy tale: this time, the setting is much darker than in previous games.
Amber, a dark elf, was abandoned as baby in the woods south of Icesilia. She was found and raised by Vin, a witch, who decided she should become an alchemist. When Amber turned sixteen, Vin sent her to Icesilia as apprentice to the legendary mage Haros.
In the big town of Icesilia, she'll train and once she reachs adult age, become a master alchemist running her own shop, and along the way also meet interesting characters who might become something more than just friends:
Amber S Magic Shop Free Download
- Daniel, Haros' son, who wants to be a mage like his father but also trains in alchemy. In competition with Amber since young age, he'll need to be careful to not be consumed by his pride.
- Bernard, a brave young man who wants to become a famous adventurer. Paranoid and ill-tempered, he'll need to learn to control himself to avoid doing things he might regret.
- Lair, the son of the influent noble elf Arnor. Naïve but with good heart, suffers the bad influence of his arrogant father Arnor.
- Ruby, a seductive young woman who turned vampire just recently, struggling to not lose the humanity still left in her.
- Cosa and Anders, two mysterious silver-haired adventurers who will ask Amber's help, and might reveal themselves to be something more than they look.
- Lynn, a cute elf who runs the herbalist shop with her mother. A marriage with a noble has been arranged for her, but she's not sure if she really wants it.
The game plays like an hybrid between a dating sim and a simulation game. Each choice will change Amber's (and her friends/love interests) alignment: there's Dark and Light. But be careful: dark and light doesn't mean wrong or right. There are no right or wrong choices in this game, though some endings are more sad and cruel than others!
Amber S Magic Shop Pc Download
The game features 4 different endings for each love interest, with some dark events/scenes never seen before in a Winterwolves' game. Play the game at your own risk! Unlock all the endings of a specific character to discover bonus pin-up images.
You might also like
| Subscribe To Newsletter!|